1. The promotion commences at 12.00am AEDT 1/9/2020 and finishes at 11.59pm AEST 31/10/2018 (Promotion Period). Entries must be received during the Promotion Period.
2. During the Promotion Period (a) buy any 2 x BAND-AID® Brand Products; (b) visit www.band-aid.com.au/100-years-competition and follow the prompts to the promotion entry page; (c) fully complete the entry form including the requested details including their first name, last name, postcode, residential address, email address and phone number; (d) tell us in 50 words or less “why you LOVE the BAND-AID® Brand?”; (e) upload a copy of your original receipt; and (f) submit the online entry form for your chance to win one of 100 x $100 EFTPOS Gift Cards.
3. Entry open to Australian residents aged 18+. Each entrant may only enter once. Limit one entry per household (based on residential address).
4. The 100 valid entries judged to be the best will each win a $100 EFTPOS Gift Card (Gift Card). All Gift Cards will be sent to the address provided on the claim form (Australian addresses only). Once the EFTPOS Gift Cards has left the Promoter’s/supplier’s premises, the Promoter and its agencies and companies associated with the promotion will not be responsible for any delay in delivery, loss or damage to the Gift Cards. Use of Gift Cards are subject to their terms and conditions which can be found at https://rewardscometrue.com.au/information/card-activation-tcs/.
5. For full terms and conditions see www.band-aid.com.au/100-years-competition-terms-and-conditions
7. Promoter is Johnson & Johnson Pacific Pty Ltd (ABN 73 001 121 446) of 45 Jones Street Ultimo NSW 2007.